Improving the health of Ventura County residents by finding an accurate, early diagnosis to improve treatment prospects.
The Rolling Oaks Radiology Difference.
Rolling Oaks Radiology has proudly served Ventura County for nearly 20 years. Previously known as the Westlake Diagnostic Medical Imaging Group, Rolling Oaks Radiology has since grown to be one of the largest providers of comprehensive imaging services in Conejo Valley and Simi Valley with 11 conveniently located centers across Ventura County.
Rolling Oaks Radiology’s mission is to provide exceptional service and the highest quality imaging to the patients of Ventura County. At Rolling Oaks Radiology, we know that compassion for patients, strong working relationships with referring physicians and a positive work environment are integral to our success.
As Rolling Oaks Radiology has grown over the years, we have been afforded opportunities to invest in cutting edge technologies that allow us to maintain state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging centers. We offer some of the most advanced imaging services available, including:
- 2005: Rolling Oaks Radiology opens its marquis center in Thousand Oaks with the first 3T MRI in Ventura County, as well as a 64-slice cardiac CT program and PET/CT scanner.
- 2006: Rolling Oaks Radiology expands to a Simi Valley site offering MRI and CT services.
- 2007: Rolling Oaks Radiology launches a 3T breast MRI program offering MR-guided breast biopsy.
- 2008: Rolling Oaks Radiology joins RadNet, Inc., one of the nation’s largest providers of outpatient imaging services.
- 2008: Rolling Oaks Radiology establishes the Thousand Oaks Women’s Center, dedicated to providing comprehensive imaging services, including digital mammography, to meet the health care needs of women.
- 2010: Rolling Oaks Radiology expands to Ventura, Oxnard and Camarillo, and establishes a dedicated women’s center complete with 3T MRI at the newly constructed, state-of-the-art Oxnard facility.
- 2011: Rolling Oaks Radiology launches the Prostate MRI program, under the guidance of Robert A. Princenthal, M.D. and Martin Cohen, M.D. to provide men with advanced imaging procedures for prostate cancer screening, diagnosis and staging.
- 2012: Rolling Oaks Radiology installs contrast-enhanced spectral mammography (CESM) at its Thousand Oaks center, providing the women of Ventura County another option for their breast imaging needs.
Rolling Oaks Radiology is proud to employ some of the best and brightest health care professionals in Ventura County. We truly believe that our talented and dedicated team set us apart from the competition. Rolling Oaks Radiology encourages team members to stay active in their communities and to continually enhance their professional knowledge, so that they can continue to provide the best service possible.
Each employee at Rolling Oaks Radiology understands that providing exceptional health care means working as a team. Working collectively, the Rolling Oaks Radiology team can better address the wants and needs of both patients and referring physicians. With a culturally diverse workforce, individuals are likely to find a Rolling Oaks Radiology staff member or radiologist with whom they can personally connect
The Rolling Oaks Radiology team includes highly-trained and knowledgeable radiologic technicians, nurses, administrative personnel and radiologists. Many have advanced knowledge and sub-specialized expertise in specific areas of diagnostic imaging, including Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT) Mammography, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy and Nuclear Medicine.
Request an Appointment
We will contact you within 1 business day.