Proudly Serving Ventura County
Thanks to the dedication of our staff, the experience of our radiologists and the support of the Ventura County community, we offer some of the most advanced medical images procedures available in our 11 centers across Ventura County.
Rolling Oaks Radiology’s board-certified radiologists are experienced in a range of sub-specialties (Amyvid PET/CT, prostate MRI, Neuroradiology, etc.). Our experience leads to more accurate interpretations of radiology procedures.
Additionally, our medical centers include some of the most advanced medical imaging technology available, including 3T MRI, 64-slice CT, PET/CT and Contrast-enhanced Spectral Mammography (CESM). We will continue to invest in technology to ensure our patients benefit from new and improved ways to image the human body.
We believe providing excellent service to our patients is an important part of health care. We understand that patients may be anxious or nervous when they enter a medical imaging center. Please contact our staff and we will do our best to make sure your visit is a positive experience.
- Our staff will assist you or your referring doctor’s office to establish pre-authorized insurance – so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Our centers are often able to provide same-day service to patients. One of our biggest priorities is to be as convenient as possible to help patients with their medical imaging needs.
- We don’t keep you or your physician waiting. Imaging results are sent immediately, so your physician can create your treatment plan right away, usually in less than 24 hours.
- Exams are performed to your individual needs – we make sure to follow your physician’s instructions to the letter for the most accurate results.
- Full-range imaging capabilities – accurate imaging is a vital component of complete diagnostics today. Rolling Oaks Radiology offers a variety of state-of-the-art imaging technologies.
- Experienced radiological staff – Rolling Oaks Radiology is comprised of Ventura County’s most reputable and highly trained teams of radiologists. Your physician can count on their skilled medical expertise.
Rolling Oaks Radiology Locations
Request an Appointment
We will contact you within 1 business day.